Ark Oval gives all pupils the chance to acquire new aptitudes, a great sense of confidence and enhanced social and team-working skills. Each year group, nursery to year 6 are given age appropriate sporting activities in a varied curriculum by specialist sports coaches.
The purpose is to further their personal development, promote them to become rounded successfully students and given them a skillsets that can be carried with them for life.
Our sports objectives are to:
- Broaden the sporting opportunities and experiences available to pupils Scholarship
- To develop links with the local community through participation in external leagues and competitions Perseverance
- Foster Independence of though and action
- Promote Respect for all, applauding victory
- Promote Integrity, courteous in defeat
- To develop a love of sport and physical activity Thankfulness
- Embed positive SPIRIT values through fun team orientated activities
To find out more about our PE Policy please click here.