Ark Oval receives a Primary Talk Accreditation from I Can
Ark Oval has been given an Accreditation to certify that it is a Communication Enhanced Level School.
This includes demonstrating effective support and outcomes for all children, including those with Speech Language and Communication Needs.
Effective Date 17 August 2015
This Accreditation embodies all the hard work we put in as a team to empower all our pupils with Ark values.
I CAN is the children’s communication charity. They are experts in helping children develop the speech, language and communication skills they need to thrive in a 21st century world. Their vision is a world where all children have the communication skills they need to fulfil their potential. Their mission is that no child should be left out or left behind because of a difficulty speaking or understanding.
To find out more about I CAN please click here.
Ark Oval receives Ruth Miskin Training accreditation 2015-2016
We are pleased to state that ARK Oval Primary Academy has been designated the Ruth Miskin Training accreditation badge 2015-2016.
This accreditation certificate recognise that our school:
- Teaches Read Write Inc. with fidelity and Passion
- Raise standards in reading and writing for our children
This is recognized by Ruth Miskin Training because:
- We carry out Book training at least every two years to ensure staff teach with confidence
- Organise regular Development days with our RWI trainer
- Release our Reading leader during lessons to support teaching staff where possible
- Ensure your children make rapid progress.
We would like to congratulate all staff for their hard work towards the school receiving this accreditation badge and showing true Ark values in the process.